Reservations with specified dates are held and valid 10 days from the the day the proposal is sent out by the S2S catering sales team. Reservation date will be held in that ten day time frame in which you are able to approve the proposal and secure the reservation with a 25% deposit. Your date will not be held after the 10 day mark without a deposit or initiation of communication needs that require further plans and arrangements in that time period that may require the date hold to be extended.
A 25% or 50% non-refundable deposit based on the guarantee is required to secure your reservation for catering services. This payment is due immediately upon receiving the deposit invoice or within 7 days if being mailed to guarantee your reservation will be held.
Final payment balances for all services and products are required 14 days prior to the event date.
A final guest count is required 10 days prior to the event date and when collecting RSVP’s for attendees or making specific dinner choices for guests. A final invoice will be sent prior to the 10 day mark to initiate the minimum cost due for your event. If your guest count goes below the minimum number, after the 10 day mark, you will still be charged for these meals and S2S staff will pack these dinners up for you to take following the event.
Extra guests or additions to the guest count may be added up to 5 days prior to the event by e-mail request only. In order for these requests to be granted, S2S will send a confirmation email approving these requests. A new final invoice will be sent with each addition. Additions made after three day mark before the event may or may not be granted depending on availability of products on late notice.
Final counts that include dinner options must supply a guest list and seating chart with each guests choice noted. Name cards are required to be placed on the tables before guests are seated with dinner choice noted by a code system that is agreed upon in advance or approved by the catering service manager.
In the event of non-payment, S2S retains the right to attempt collection through all legal and permissible means. Client will be responsible for all court fees, legal fees, and collection costs incurred by S2S.
Client shall be charged $50 for each returned check
We will not sell, license, transmit or disclose your personal information outside of Gather Technologies unless:
- you expressly authorize us to do so;
- the disclosure is necessary to allow our service providers or agents to provide services for us;
- the disclosure is necessary in order to contact you or for us to provide our products or services to you;
- subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, the information is disclosed to entities that perform marketing services on our behalf or to other entities with whom we have joint marketing agreements;
- subject to applicable contractual or legal restrictions, the disclosure is in connection with a sale of all or substantially all of our assets or the merger of Gather Technologies into another entity, or any consolidation, share exchange, combination, reorganization, or like transaction in which Gather Technologies is not the survivor;
- disclosure is necessary in connection with other business purposes including, without limitation, customer care, service quality, business management and operation, risk assessment, security, fraud and crime prevention/detection, monitoring, research and analysis, marketing, customer purchasing preferences and trends, dispute resolution, credit checking and debt collection; or
- otherwise as we are required or permitted by law.
We have taken reasonable steps and have in place appropriate security measures to protect your personal information. You acknowledge, however, that no transmission of data over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure, despite our efforts. Thus, while we will use commercially reasonable means possible to ensure the security of information you transmit to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties.
Braintree is a validated Level 1 PCI DSS Compliant Service Provider. We’re on Visa’s Global Compliant Provider List and Mastercard’s SDP List. We don’t store raw magnetic stripe, card validation code (CAV2, CID, CVC2, CVV2), or PIN block data. Storage of this data is prohibited by the PCI DSS. Cardholder data is managed in the Braintree Vault using established data security and encryption methods. For example, we use multiple encryption keys with split knowledge and dual control. A data thief would not be able to make use of information stolen from a database without also having the key. The data store where cardholder data is kept cannot be connected to via the internet.
All API and control panel communication between merchants and Braintree is conducted using TLS (Transport Layer Security).
Deposits are non-refundable
If a customer cancels less than 7 full days in advance, they will be responsible for the final estimate charges and no refunds will be made.